Complete package for a business with an advocacy.
Comprehensive and up-to-date enrichment for GELP center faculty.
Contribution to uplifting the Education Industry in the country.
- We welcome educators, parents and educators-at-heart to be part of the franchise family.
- Interested parties should show love and strong passion for children.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are key factors in opening a center.
- Franchisees should also be financially capable.
- Galileo Center Directors should have full-time commitment to their centers and their students.
- Step 1: Inquiry
- Attend a franchise orientation. Please refer to Schedule.
- Schedule an ocular of an existing Galileo center.
- Step 2: Requirements (Upon Franchise Application)
- Letter of Intent. Please download below link.
- Sketch of proposed location.
- Résumé of franchise applicant.
- Accomplished Application Form. Please download below link.
- Processing Fee (10% of Initial Investment)
- Completed Marketing Survey Form. Please download below link.
- Franchise Suitability Exam
- Step 3: Test and Interview of Teacher Facilitator(s)
- Submit résumé of teacher facilitators.
- Testing of teacher facilitator applicants.
- Interview of teacher facilitator applicant.
- Step 4: Interview
- Discussion of submitted documents
- Discussion of proposed location
- Step 5: Approval
- Note: It usually takes 2 to 4 months to open a Galileo center.
For more information please contact the Head Office at 845.1234.